Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Creative Tuesday: Design inspired by fashion

I decided to take a different approach to this week's creative post, and instead of writing about a project I've done I'm shining the spotlight one of my most favorite sources of inspiration: fashion.

While perusing Vogue.com the other day looking for an article that I wanted to share with my mom, I stumbled upon some fabulous photos from the most recent Fashion's Night Out (still can't believe I haven't purchased a t-shirt yet!)

I was instantly reminded of the ivory dupioni silk drapes that I bought for our family room when I saw all of these gorgeous skirts.  I have to mention that Rachel Ashwell's bedroom drapes (2nd to last pic) are right up there with my most coveted.

Enjoy!!

















































Photo Credits: Vogue, Shabby Chic, Decor Pad, Decorology, Designer Draperies and Eva Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment