Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Creative Tuesday: Decorating with Typography

One of my recent posts talked about my love of typography, and this is a follow up to that featuring two projects displayed in our home along with similar photos that I love.

The first one is based on a print I saw in an ad for Jayson Home & Garden.  Totally fell in love with this print, but unfortunately I wasn't able to shell out the $2,495 for it.   I was able to recreate something similar though and it's one of my favorite projects.  I printed 3 separate pieces and attached each one to a small canvas.  It has a more light and airy effect than the full size framed piece but I love it just as much.






















The next piece I created using my favorite verse from our wedding song "Lonely Road of Faith" by Kid Rock.  LOVE this piece.






















My next project will be one with white text on black (which is my favorite look), just have to decide what I want it to say...  I took a great photo of a subway sign when we were in NYC so I'm thinking of using that!
Enjoy the rest and have a great week!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment