Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weekly Creative Project: Ceiling Decor

Welcome to Living a beautiful life's weekly creative project! 

Starting today I will be posting a new creative project, along with similar eye candy every Tuesday for you to enjoy and hopefully get inspired by! 

This week's project happened as a result of our master bedroom ceiling fan finally calling it quits.  After taking it down we discovered that the wiring desperately needs to be replaced.  A project we are more than happy to put on hold....however the not-so-fancy hole in my ceiling was driving me nuts. 

While waiting for this repair to take place,  and continually thinking of new and creative ways to 'mask' the ugliness, I came across a craft kit by Martha Stewart at Michael's and was instantly inspired... I found an extremely low cost, no holes-needed ceiling fixture to tide us over until the repair is complete! 

Though my husband said the other morning while gazing up at my latest project (and I quote) "We have cotton balls on our ceiling" I think they're fantastic and at least I'm not staring at the big black hole anymore.  So a whopping $9.00 later (after using my 40% off coupon of course) problem solved!

Enjoy and have a beautiful week!

































1 comment:

  1. who needs a ceiling fan anyway?! love it :) broy

    ReplyDelete