Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Super chic house tour with a link that works!

Sorry everyone!  I was so excited to share this with you guys that I forgot to make the link actually work!

I'm literally obsessed with the photos of this gorgeous house tour.  I'm particularly inspired by this photo and have decided that the interior doors in our next house will most definitely be painted black.  Which will go perfectly with the pale grey and white color scheme we already have planned (for whenever we move...NO idea when that will be.)  So I'm REALLY crushing on these pics right now.

I'm already in love with black exterior doors so it's only natural to be able to look at something I love so much all the time right?  I think so!

Check out the house tour on Apartment Therapy and let me know if there's anything about it that inspires you!

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/boston/rich-amp-emilys-somerville-surprisehouse-tour-154380

No comments:

Post a Comment