Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bilodeau Design & Décor is finally here!

Hi everyone!

I want to share the exciting news with all of you that Living a Beautiful Life has finally found it's home in a brand new web site.  Bilodeau Design & Décor houses all the fabulous things that I am passionate about and live every day of my life doing, along with an amazing shop section that will soon be filled with custom graphic pieces and an array of found and refurbished items for the home.

The new site is still in it's baby stage but I wanted you all to be along for the ride as it grows...  Check it out today and be sure to follow and subscribe to keep being a part of all the exciting changes that are happening!

Thank you to everyone for all of the amazing support and encouragement that you've given me along the way.  I could not have done this without each and every one of you!

http://bilodeaudesignanddecor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment