Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today's Beautiful Room





















So I had made up my mind to switch over to a cooler palette in our new home, and I've really been loving grays, purples, blacks and whites together for a while now. 

However, while flipping through my new Pottery Barn catalog I absolutely fell in love with the feel of this room.  It's so warm and cozy and I can't ignore the fact that I've always been emotionally drawn to that.  It makes me think of long, warm summer nights with windows open, jazz playing and candles burning and the smell of delicious food that was cooked on the grill. 

No idea what we'll end up doing but I already know which end of the color spectrum Jay's always on... super warm :)

Happy Sunday!  Hope you all had a beautiful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment